Friday, October 10, 2008

Obama Knew It Was Coming All Along

Obama wasn't the only one who knew this was coming! - No1KState



I actually have more I want to blog about, like Elisabeth Hasselbeck's racism towards Sherri Shepherd - telling her to calm down. You know, the ol' racist nation that white people can remain calm and collected while nonwhites often become overly emotional, that's what Elisabeth was acting out with Sherri.


It come as about 2:15. I mean, not that Sherri wasn't upset. But after all the whining Elisabeth has done, she's calling someone out about being overly emotional, making it personal? Which reminds me of another racist notion white folks have, "Beware the angry black woman."

Well, okay. You actually should be afraid of an angry black woman. Just as you should be careful around anyone who's angry. But, let's kill the lie that "angry" black woman are just "angry" for some unknown, amorphours reason. Maybe she's had a bad day at work. Maybe her kids have just defied her. Or, and this one is just really crazy, some white person has done or said something racist to her, like, oh, I don't know, "Rev. Wright is a hate-mongerer."

Yeah, more on that - the racist lie that Rev. Jeremiah Wright is a hate-mongerer - later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This isn't too complicated. If you disagree with me, I'm more than happy to have an honest discussion. I'm quite open to learning new facts and ideas. I'm dying for a conservative to explain their ideas in a sensible way.

But, I do have rules, and they also apply to those who agree with me. They just get the benefit of my already knowing the fact they'll be referring to.

So, here're the comment thread rules:

1 - Use facts.
2 - Refer to policy.
3 - Don't rely on theories and conjectures. Show me how, for example, a public health insurance option will lead to "rationing" of health care.
4 - No unfounded attacks on any entity.

If you break those rules, I will edit your comment to my own whimsical satisfaction.

Lastly, perhaps most importantly, I'm not going to entertain too much pro-white/racism-denying discussion. I want this to be a space to discuss strategies to fight racism, not space where I have to fight racism. I want anti-racists to be able to come here for a mental respite. If what you're interested in doing is attempting to demonstrate the fallacy of anti-racism by repeating the same ole comments and questions and accusations we hear all the time, please do that somewhere else.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis