Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hillary Clinton’s rich friend Lady de Rothschild ambushes Barack Obama

You can click here and throughout to find the actual article. Here're my comments:


“There is a sense of entitlement that almost seems to be inbred,” Panetta said. “They are convinced Hillary is the one who should be assuming the mantle and it’s tough to crack that.”
That pretty much sums up the racists "diehards." The keep saying Obama will have a hard time winning, and that the Party should be concerned first with winning, but they seem not to be able to grasp how much easier a time he'd have winning if they would stop being so spoiled.




She [Rothschild] also resents a lack of effort to pay off Clinton’s $20m campaign debt. “He has provided her with a pittance compared to what the Clintons have given Obama,” Rothschild said. “Her [Hillary Clinton] debt could have been cleared within 10 days. It’s ungracious.”
What is he obliged to provide? What have to Clintons give? How is it ungracious that her debt wasn't cleared in 10 days after that debt was spent being spoiled, criticizing Obama, and characterizing the process as undemocratic thereby delegitiming his win? He's been far too gracious.




She [Rothschild] is particularly incensed by the treatment of Bill Clinton during the primaries, when the former president was accused of playing the race card. “Barack Obama would not stand up and say, ‘It’s outrageous, it’s not permissible’ and speak up for him.”
We have a word for people like Bill who resist facing the consequences of their action: spoiled. Why should Obama have stood up? It's bad enough he propogated lies by separating from Wright. There was no reason for him to stand up for Bill who was clearly playing the race card. Now, I understand how white people play jitz su when you tell them they said something racist by acting like you're call them a racist. But if I may be so bold as to take a line from scripture: "But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' " If white people don't wanna be called racist, the answer is very simple: stop making racist statements!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to comment on this ever since I read it over at Roland Martin's site.

    This woman is ridiculous, and the lunacy that nobody challenged her idiotness right then and there is why Democrats lose.

    She needs to take her entitled ass back to London. Barack Obama has an election to win.

    ReplyDelete

This isn't too complicated. If you disagree with me, I'm more than happy to have an honest discussion. I'm quite open to learning new facts and ideas. I'm dying for a conservative to explain their ideas in a sensible way.

But, I do have rules, and they also apply to those who agree with me. They just get the benefit of my already knowing the fact they'll be referring to.

So, here're the comment thread rules:

1 - Use facts.
2 - Refer to policy.
3 - Don't rely on theories and conjectures. Show me how, for example, a public health insurance option will lead to "rationing" of health care.
4 - No unfounded attacks on any entity.

If you break those rules, I will edit your comment to my own whimsical satisfaction.

Lastly, perhaps most importantly, I'm not going to entertain too much pro-white/racism-denying discussion. I want this to be a space to discuss strategies to fight racism, not space where I have to fight racism. I want anti-racists to be able to come here for a mental respite. If what you're interested in doing is attempting to demonstrate the fallacy of anti-racism by repeating the same ole comments and questions and accusations we hear all the time, please do that somewhere else.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis