Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Obama's First 100 Days

Update: Great minds think alike! I wasn't the only one who thought it ironic that Gov. Perry (R-Texas) was turning to the federal government, that oppressive regime, for help. Check out this article from Mother Jones.

Sorry I haven't post in about 100 days. Let me just say chronic fatigue is no joy and leave it at that. Until I feel up to posting on a regular basis again, you can find me commenting at The Field Negro and Racism Review.

But I have been watching the news. I'm up-to-date with the craze around the first 100 days of Pres. Obama's administration, tea parties, and pig flu. Which leads me to ask . . . what would Texas do now if they had seceded? "Encroaching on states' rights." Please.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis