Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Think I Feel a Lil' Prayer Wheel Turning

Here're two video clips from CNN. In the first one, Don Lemon  (Keep your lemonade, I'll take the Lemon!) interviews a favorite of mine, Tim Wise, about the whole Confederacy month nonsense. The next clip, Tony Harris interveiws as tea pot leader who demonstrates their asininity. (That's the tea pots' stupidity not CNN.) After all, it's not the new healthcare bill mandates insurance companies to do what they were doing before the bill passed, ie raise premiums and co-payments.

The only thing that gives me comfort is remembering that the country and world have seen more absurd times and come out more enlightened. And then, if nothing else, the Rapture could be any day now.  (Lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from stupidity . . . Amen!)

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis