Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ram Rush

If I'm honest, I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of Rush Limbaugh owning an NFL team. That's why I haven't posted anything about it. Though, the NFL Players' Union is against it.

See. My first thought is that it would be repulsive for the Rams to be sold in part to Rush. Don't get me wrong. There're other owners who's politics I might find disagreeable. But only Rush is on the air every day spreading racist nonsense. The players have a morality clause; team owners should have one as well.

Then again, it might be interesting to see what kinda team Rush could manage to put together. Maybe Pat B could be the quarterbacks' coach. Glenn Beck could be the wide receivers' coach. Michele Bachmann would head up the cheerleaders.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis