Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Breaking News on Healthcare!: Updated

I'll try to keep this updated. I just heard that the Mayo Clinic is now supporting the public option from a senator and congressman speaking on the Ed Show on MSNBC. As of now, I can only find that they support a co-op type public option. But that was yesterday, and whatever I just heard happened today. So, I'll be paying attention and I'll try to keep you informed.

By the way, thanks for reading my blog. I have so much to say. And you know the philosophical question: if a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound? Well . . . does it matter? No one hears it! Right? So thanks for hearing me.

Update #1: As far as I can find, they just support a co-op version of a public option. I'm not sure that's that great.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis