Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just a Quick Thought, Re: Obama, Healthcare, Hitler

Sorry I haven't written much. There're a few reasons. One is that I had a back and forth going on another blog with this racism-denier named Darin Johnson. I think I must have "won" the debate because he hasn't challenged anything I've said in about a week. In his last couple of posts, he tried to act as though he and I were on the same side all along - equal opportunity for everyone. But, we weren't.

The other reason is that I've had so many thoughts about the townhalls and healthcare reform, or now, health insurance reform, that it's been hard to keep everything straight. Lastly, and ironically, I haven't been feeling well as of late.

But with all the (white) idiots comparing Hitler to Obama even though it's not accurate and makes no sense, I think it's important to point out that Hitler was a WHITE SUPREMACIST! Obama is half-white!

Hello, you redneck idiot. Er, duhr!

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis