Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Are the US of America, not the World

I disagree with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on theology, being a Christian.

But he is right about the need for justice and righteousness, and the fact that the USA is doing as much, if not more, damage than good. How it is that we call ourselves a "Christian" nation, but can't fall the simplest of Christian ethics, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, is beyond me.

And while I'm all for peace. As an unbeliever pointed out to me, even Jesus said he "did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

So all and all, and with the exclusion of religion, tell me where Ahmadinejad is wrong or how he lied. Don't just say, "He's crazy," and I'm some bigot for agreeing with him, tell me what he said that was untrue or unjust.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis