Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kindergarten Sex

Yes, I'm still tired of politics. But this is egregious.

McCain/Palin are now accusing Obama of wanting to teach 5 and 6 year olds about sex before they even learn their letters.

Well, guess what. I had sex ed when I was a kindergarten, and I can wrap up that days lesson in about a paragraph.

"No one gets to touch you unless you say it's okay. And any part if your body that covered by underclothing, no one at all except your parents or someone your parents tell you is safe should touch you there. And even if your parent touch you there, if it feels uncomfortable, tell a grown up. You can tell me." "Me" was Mrs. Dorsey, my kindergarten teacher.

So, just be advised, if you vote for McCain/Palin, you're voting to leave your children vulnerable to sexual molestation. Just so you know.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis