Friday, October 2, 2009

The Ego Has Landed!!!

Okay so yeah, I had this thought earlier today, but was working on the healthcare post.

So anyway. Chicago lost its bit to host the Olympics. Rio de Janeiro won. I'm quite pleased that Rio won. I cheer for Latin America, much of which is steeped in African tradition and heritage. I'm not sure how I feel about the way Rio treats its poor; but be that is it may, I'm not happy that Chicago lost.

Conservatives and 'Publicans are. Beck and Rush, though, are. The headline "The Ego Has Landed" is borrowed from the drudgereport. However, I can't bring myself to link you to any idiot (re: conservative) sites, so this will have to do.

But. If you know me, you know my contrary thinking found a silver lining, gold even, around this particular cloud.

  1. Since "the world reject has rejected Obama", that should put an end to all the "Obama is the anti-Christ" dribble.
  2. It should also put an end to the Obama new global world order nonsense.
  3. No more false patriotism.

I think that's it. I'll update if I come up with anymore.

Share This Article

Bookmark and Share

But Don't Jack My Genuis